Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your dream rat as in its colours and stuff for example a dumbo PEW, a standard brown piebald or my best, which i am lucky enough to really own, a standard slate blue hooded rat.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I don't really have a dream rat, I'm happy with any rats really. Except if I had to choose out of all breeds I would choose a Dumbo which was black hooded and friendly.

simbakitten .. I thought I might mention that I have your 'dream rat'. I have a dumbo rat with a light gray hood and then white! :D

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
we would love to have a dumbo or two, but there arent any in australia :(

·
Registered
63 Posts
Currently desperately wanting a blue male dumbo, they are soo cute!!! I wanna squishy laprat! :lol: Of course we would neuter him, and then probably get a bigger cage and put them all together. Before I even think about it tho I need to make sure my new girls finish their own quarenteen ok, with no babies and no sickness. I reserve the right to drool over others cute pics tho! :wink:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I have to pick ONE? I have a list!

:lol:

A blue self dumbo rex.
A 'husky' marked rat.
A patchwork double rex.
And a sheepy.

:D

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I've had so much experience with "beautiful" rats and "ugly" (as some seem to think - black hooded and PEWs seem to fall into the category in a lot of people's minds) rats, and honestly... It's all about personality to me. Some of the cutest rats don't have great personalities, and some of the "uglier" rats have awesome personalities.

So. I don't think I could pick a perfect/markings rat by color... definitely matters not to me, if the personality isn't extra friendly, licky (love the lickers) who loves people and has big personality and attitude.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Me would love myself a standard dark grey capped girl >w<

But right now, I'd give for any markings o-o It's really hard to tell the difference when my two albino girls are squished up on top of eachother.

·
Registered
527 Posts
hmmm..i agree it's more about the personality than the looks, but if i had to pick, i'd love a female black dumbo self. i think it would be the cutest thing ever! ;]

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
My dream rat would a be a HUGE squishy male rex dumbo dalmation of any color. Or any rat with a heart-shaped spot ^_^

·
Registered
418 Posts
I think I would just fall in love with any blue or champagne dumbo hooded ratties!

That being said, I love dumbo blue selfs.

But a dream rat would be a dumbo Berkshire! A completely regular rat with the cutest ears!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I would like a normal-eared rat. I've never owned anything but Dumbo, I like how normal ears look, they're so cute. I'd also love to have a rex rattie. Colors not that important, but I like barebacks and selfs. Oh, and I love blazes!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Ive had tan hooded and tan self in the past, and now all four of my boys are chocolate hooded and all have been high eared... I would love a dumbo or a berk or.. anything :) as long as its a rat

·
Registered
638 Posts
Mine. :D

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
My dream rat would be a couple of little light colored (champagne? blue? Something light) self dumbo dwarfs! I love those dwarf rats, I think they're soo adorable. So teeny!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I like the markings on my boy who is a white baldy with a dark grey baldy bit and a light grey lightning streak thing down his face! and me girl is a tailless himi. but the perfect addition to my clan would be a husky rat and a jet black dumbo with ruby eyes! n e 1 ever owned any rat like that?! would love 2 c 1!

·
Registered
192 Posts
BIG squishy male, black in color, nice long whiskers, (dumbo is acceptable), and one that LOVES to sit in my lap and be petted and has no problem curling up and falling asleep when out with me. I want a rat that I can turn on his back without him struggling, claws that are not sharp, hair not too long, and one that loves to ride on my shoulder when I am walking about.

Oh... and one that knows how to "hold it", if you know what I mean... one that I can trust to let free range around the room and would come back to me to be petted and loved, eyes boggling all the time, bruxing all the time, letting me know that he is a happy rat.

I have one rat that fits about half of that... but they all are wonderful in their own ways, but put them all together and I have about all those traits. The only thing I don't have is a black rat... but I do have a hairless dumbo male, so I figure that is pretty cool in itself.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts