Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While cleaning out the hat and glove bin here today I found a great rat hammock, kids fleece hats. I had a few old hats that my children wore as toddlers with velcro straps that went under the chin. I hung one from the top of the cage and they were an instant hit my girls.

I have 2 human boys that are always losing their hats and gloves. I always pick up my kids hats and gloves for next year this time of year on clearance. I have seen these hats for as low as 50 cents at some of the stores but I don't have toddlers anymore so didn't pick any up. I will be looking next time I go to the store. They are very cheap and very washable. My girls love their love their beauty rest and I love to find new comfy places for them to snooze.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
cool idea. do you have any pictures of it in use?

·
Registered
17 Posts
mine have fleece hats and they love them to bits! nice and deep for them to snuggle right down into!

plus it saved a load of time and money since they were cheap and premade so i didn't have to get out my needle and thread to give them extra comfort!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have a knitted hat that was way too small for me, so I gave it to Artemis! It's h's favorite spot; I find him sleeping in it all the time. He also chewed a large hole in it :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
great idea! My rat Templeton never sleeps in his hammock

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would love to post a picture but I can't find the cord that connects the camera to the computer.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
good idea i know hats go on sale here for as little as 50p..
Jess x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts