Rat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a mom, dad and litter in to our rescue last week. 5 are already reserved (2 more might be soon!) for adoption. :) They are just over 2.5 weeks old. I thought I'd post some photos and videos for you guys to coo over. :D They are so cute... They're eating foods now, running around the cage, driving the mama (who is probably pregnant again, sigh!) crazy... :lol:

Boys

Charlie Brown
Male Beige Hooded

Video

Snoopy
Male Fawn Hooded

Video, Video, Video

Linus
Male Beige Hooded

Video, Video, Video

Pig Pen
Male Beige Berkshire

Video

Girls

Lucy
Female Fawn Berkshire

Video, Video

Sally
Female Fawn Hooded

Video, Video, Video

Peppermint Patty
Female Beige Berkshire

Video, Video

Marcie
Female Beige Berkshire

Video, Video

·
Registered
224 Posts
The picture of PP's belly melts my heart. *is ded of cute* Little baby rattie lips are the cutest things on the planet.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
AWW! I saw those on Goosemoose and soo fell in love with all those boys! Luckily they seem to be reserved before GGMR syndrome kicked in full gear. I have three boys and one needs lots of care cause he's got chronic respitory problems so I don't need babies right now.

Still though they are so cute! I don't think they will have any problems getting homes.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL. Actually, all 4 boys are taken - going to the same home. YAY! Night has Sally. Peppermint Patty and Marcie are being inquired about (just waiting for the adoption form to reserve them). Only Lucy is left! :D

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Kimmiekins said:
LOL. Actually, all 4 boys are taken - going to the same home. YAY! Night has Sally. Peppermint Patty and Marcie are being inquired about (just waiting for the adoption form to reserve them). Only Lucy is left! :D
I was just going to say... you'll have no trouble adopting those rats out! :D

·
Registered
814 Posts
awww *melts* you lucky brat, getting your hunnies homes so quick. I live next to know where and have the normal "I'll call you" and no call lol. It's ok though :D. I don't mine the little cuties.... Maybe I should updat pics of them? ok i'm off topic now lol. They are super super cute!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts