Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so what are some of the things that your rats just have to do, or else they just don't seem satisfied?

Sniffles seem to have a fascination with the inside of my mouth, she grab my bottom lips and jerk until either I open my mouth or scream in pain from getting my lip pierced by rat talons. The she just licks my lips, is weird.

They both seem to love being in my shirt, or sweater. And they try hard to get into my pants >.>..<.<....I'm usually able to stop them before they get past the knee.

Also, lately Sniffles has taken the habit of climbing on top of my head whenever I'm sitting up straight, and she just sits there for a while. It's cute.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
My rat ratataoey has to stand on hind legs in the bath tub during free range to look around - and stella just has to starfish the cage constantly to check things out - celery is my tubby lazy girl lol

Jess x

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I made the mistake once of closing a handful of Suebees in a loose fist, to have Sevilla work a little to get her snack. Apparently I was all to successful at training her for this; now every time my hand is even sort of fist-y looking, Sevilla SHOVES her nose down to my palm hoping for some goodies!

These little critters are smart! They know what they want, and they're going to get it, by golly!

·
Registered
527 Posts
whenever i'm eating something on the couch that has a fragrant odor (pizza, soup, etc) i am suddenly bombarded by vegas and baby, who both try to climb up my arms ( as i raise the food item above my head so they can't get to it) and get a taste of the food.

this has forced me to sit in the middle of the living room floor on occasion, and they both lean over the edge of the couch and stare at me longingly.

i guess i could eat at the table (which i do most of the time, anyway) but when my girls are out to play, i don't wanna leave them alone for a minute. :wink:

i guess you could say that they're a bit spoiled!

·
Registered
57 Posts
well...remy thinks food goes in the corner and NOT in a food dish...and Emile believes that the fabric lining should NOT be underneath the litter dish, or tissue box...and that the bed is found by squeezing between the liner and the cage bottom *d'oh*

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
jellybeanqueen said:
this has forced me to sit in the middle of the living room floor on occasion, and they both lean over the edge of the couch and stare at me longingly
Haha! My girls do the same thing... and since I have them on a bed, it's a curved surface... every once in a while they'll try SO HARD to get to the food they slip! Belgie has even fallen off a couple times due to her enthusiasm!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts