Rat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my big headed doofus Chester who loves to explore and dressing gown climb (I attach my boyfriend's dressing gown to a nail on my wall and Chester absolutely loves climbing it then free falling onto the pillows) he likes to make me chase after him whilst he decides what else he can do to annoy his dad, he will do things like purposely knock down stuff we have placed for him or will steal something we're using, or try and tug it from our fingers and run away chuckling lightly. If he doesn't get his own way (usually not getting a rice crispie for not spinning, as they're both under training) he nips you and will actually turn his back to you until he gets what he wants.. basically he isn't learning how to spin, only eat.
Rat Mammal Mouse Muridae Hamster Rat Muridae Mouse Whiskers Rodent

And here's my little cutie pie baba Casper; he can already spin with a hand motion and is learning quickly; he enjoys constantly trying to beat on a much too big Chester, he loves kisses, cuddling/cleaning my hair and chewing the coin on my necklace, he is obsessed with rice crispies and sometimes spins on me without being asked just to get one and he has this cute thing where when you give him something nice to eat, or he sees me after a few hours he will shake his head and hop back all excited and then come to chirp at me before continuing this weird head shaking movement jumping around like a maniac and he really enjoys cleaning me, a little bit too much, I mean the little guy really does try but gets a bit overwhelmed when he realises half way up my hand that there's a lot more to go!

Rat Hamster Skin Muridae Rodent Hamster Rat Rodent Muridae Gerbil

he also enjoys going under his dad's chin and rubbing himself back and forth on his beauty of a beard until he falls asleep.

Rat Hamster Muridae Whiskers Skin

So there they are, my two handsome little men; Does anyone know what marking Casper is? It's hard to see on camera; he has a light custard like colour over his head and tiny small dots running down his back which aren't very noticeable.

Lastly, for your entertainment. A goat.

Tree Canidae Dog Trunk Woody plant

Thank you for taking the time to see my two precious boys, much appreciated! Do any of your rats have cute and weird things they do when they're excited, or is there a run around hobby in which they enjoy? I'd love to know!

·
Registered
158 Posts
My color guess for Casper is champagne variegated. Champagne is a PED (pink eyed dilute) of black, which is why I think he is champagne.
On another note, I have a horse named Casper.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Horses <3 I used to have horses when I was younger but had to get rid unfortunately; such peculiar and intelligent creatures. Thanks, I've had a few people say champagne now, so I'm just going with that although doesn't really matter too much. He'd be cute named any colour.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts