Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time they come in contact with my phone, they pee on it. Just a little bit so it doesn't really hurt it but its really getting annoying ._. Is there any reason they're doing this and any way I can get them to stop? They also mark me constantly but I figure its because they like me (at least that's what I hope). They're both females by the way.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I would assume they're also just marking it, my boys do this, it's sooo annoying. They do it to everything, my phone, my controller, my hairbrush. I watch them purposefully walk slowly over things to get a good mark!

·
Registered
153 Posts
My girls do this as well! My ipad and phone are always the ones getting peed on. Not to mention myself. It's definitely just a marking thing - I'd keep your belongings out of the way so they don't get peed on :p

·
Registered
246 Posts
It smells like you, so they want to make sure everyone else in the house knows that you are their human.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Lol. My rats do this too! The funny thing is one will mark something and the next one will be right behind them and mark over that same spot. XD

·
Registered
25 Posts
My girls do this p frequently. I think part of the cause is I clean my phone & it's screen regularly, so I assume any scent it has is gone the next time the pack comes into contact with it. This would probably prompt them to mark it again because it no longer has a scent. :p

·
Registered
158 Posts
It probably smells like you, so they are claiming it. Or if you are using it while playing with them, they might be trying to make you put it down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts