Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
dumbo~rat~1 1/2 years Ted~parrot~5years Boris~rabbit~2years
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ill start then someone can add on from what ever number . lets see how far we can get .:)

1.Leaving the cage door open for a minute while you go answer the phone will only happen once.
2. When you see a box and you know it's perfect size for a rat castle.

·
Registered
Rex, Penny, Sugar, Latte
917 Posts
16.waking up to find your rat has chewed a hole in your fave hoodie/tshirt because you accidentally left it near the cage
This happens to me all the time 🤦‍♀️ You would think I’ve learned my lesson by now...

·
Registered
577 Posts
19: Quietly opening the door to the room your rats are in so you can see what they are doing.
20: If you type almost any letter in to your resent searches you will see almost all rat-related things.

·
Registered
Bandit, Biscuit, and Sage
409 Posts
21. Walking through a store, especially a second-hand or dollar store, and going "oh (rat name) would love that!" "I could tie that up as a climbing frame" "I could make such a cute (insert item) out of this!" "This would be perfect as (insert thing)" Etc.

Scanning Facebook/trading sites/rescues/breeder pages daily for rats that you might be able squeeze into your mischief or to look at cute babies

23. You open the cage door really quietly so you can get a picture of them sleeping in a cute pile/position

·
Registered
Scampi + Goose
262 Posts
24. Having to unsubscribe from rat rescue groups because every single rattie you see you automatically want (this is true at least for me lol)

25. Finding it so hard to stop giving them cheerios and walk away after you u have fed them like 30 already as they pleadingly stare at you through the cage bars as if they were saying, "wat do u meen i cant have anover cheeewieo??"

1 - 20 of 113 Posts