Rat Forum banner

61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Ya, I just wish people would give rats a chance.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?!? I think I would know what my pet is.

·
Registered
Hulu, Dibs, Sprout, & Mochi
849 Posts
I've had people insist that they're mice.
"But they're so cute!"
"Yeah, rats are super cute!"
"No, rats are ugly and gross. Those are mice"
"Um...no they're not?"
"YES THEY ARE!:mad:"
"Uh.. ok"
" ok ok fine. You can think that they are mice. but if i learned anything... Its that my rats ... are probably SMARTER THAN YOU"

·
Registered
🐾🐹Flower and Star the Black white and grey varigated Twins🐾🐭
55 Posts
53.laughing at their crazy antics as they run around during free roam, or when they groom each other or wrestle ( and idk if its just my girls but as soon as the cage door is open for free roam, they stand up and do a little wrestle of excitement its hilarious)

54. Knowing that each rat has their own unique and quirky personality and talks to them knowing they understand 💕🐾🐹🐭💕🐾

·
Registered
577 Posts
Mhm. Whenever my mom enters my room, she says it smells like a barn.

·
Registered
🐾🐹Flower and Star the Black white and grey varigated Twins🐾🐭
55 Posts
55. Becoming immune to the rat smelling room 😂
Yep!!! We share a room so I'm very immune. Also I work.at an animal shelter, the smell stop registering years ago 😅😂

kisses and squeaks from Flower and Star

🐾💕🐹🐭🐾💕

·
Registered
155 Posts
58. Having to listen to people go "they have the plague and you'll catch it!" And having to explain that no, my domesticated rat does not have a disease that can simply be treated using antibiotics and is barely deadly anymore
Yes! And when people say that they spread the plague I’m like- NO! It was the fleas. The fleas you people. Rats were victims too!
Oh, YES! So relatable!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Yesterday I told my areial teacher that I have rats, and she said she had a rat as a kid. When I put the pieces together that she had one rat a asked what THEIR names were and she said she only had one. Then I was able to edgicate her.

61 - 80 of 112 Posts