Rat Forum banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
80. That feeling of dread when you can't find one of your rats
YESSSSSSSS. In free roam. That feeling like: "Did (rat's name) somehow squeeze under that towel I put by the door?"

·
Registered
607 Posts
81. Anxiously waiting for news from the new owner/adopter to see how my kids/rats are doing in their new home 😬

·
Registered
Fettacchine, Alfredo, Juniper
403 Posts
(sorry if these were already mentioned, its hard to keep track of 81 things)

82. Stacking cheerios on their head and trying to get a record before they fall off and then watching the other rats eat them off each other ( lol am I the only one that does this????)

83. Them crawling in your sweatshirt and THAT FEELING when they crawl down your sleeve ( warm and fuzzy) and then poking their head out

·
Registered
607 Posts
(sorry if these were already mentioned, its hard to keep track of 81 things)

82. Stacking cheerios on their head and trying to get a record before they fall off and then watching the other rats eat them off each other ( lol am I the only one that does this????)

83. Them crawling in your sweatshirt and THAT FEELING when they crawl down your sleeve ( warm and fuzzy) and then poking their head out
Stacking Cheerios? Mine don't sit still for more than a nanosecond lol.
THAT FEELING...oh yeah, against your skin, soft and tickley and somehow both so wrong and so right at the same time 😅

Reactions: Rats4All

·
Registered
Fettacchine, Alfredo, Juniper
403 Posts
Stacking Cheerios? Mine don't sit still for more than a nanosecond lol.
THAT FEELING...oh yeah, against your skin, soft and tickley and somehow both so wrong and so right at the same time 😅
Lol well while they are eating cheerios I will sneakily snack them!!!!!!!!!

And omg yes ikr

101 - 112 of 112 Posts