Rat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it normal to miss your rat this much????? I'm working a 12 hour night shift and I really can't wait until 8am when I can go home and see my little ratty, don't get me wrong I also miss the family and dog too but think I might just miss my little Pip more :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: haha. Roll on 8am!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I totally get this all the time! Wanting to see my Mordie is honestly what got me through those long work weeks. Before I got my most recent boy, I had to work a looooong sale week at my store (Bath & Body Works so sales are crazy!) and at the end of the week, I finally got to take him home! What's weird is I totally miss him when I go to bed. I so wish he was big enough to sleep in bed with me at night. Is that weird? ;D But seeing his little face when he's waking up is adorable and makes my mornings better. PS: That sounds like a hellaciously long shift, omg. Getting off at 8am?!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.