Rat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading about this for the liter boxes , I'am sure it has pro's and cons I currently am using yesterdays news but I'am not finding as many rat poops in this as I use to so thinking of switching to this to use , does anyone use this product ? and do you recommend this or should I stay with the yesterday news , am wondering if this is a little dusty ? all comments welcome
Kaytee soft granule small pet bedding
grrr I tried to copy from petsmart page that's why u see the bag of dog food lol sorry

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

·
Registered
908 Posts
I have no idea... Have never used it. I used the petco brand of paper pelleted cat litter (works better than yesterdays news at odor control IMO) and it worked fine. Now i use pine horse stall pellets (don't create dust and absorb urine / odor really well). If it says that it is safe to use and doesn't contain anything like corn (I've heard they will eat corn-based litter) then it should be fine. Have you tried putting rocks in their boxes for them to pee on? That seems to encourage mine to go there, but getting them to poo in the boxes is pretty hard... They tend to poo where ever they want.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts