Rat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
omg I'm laughing so hard. I was cleaning my rats cage outside and usually I bring it in when I'm done to put the rats stuff back in but since the weather was nice I decided to set it up outsideand then bring it in. So I put their fleece, litterbox and hammock in then I go back inside to get their top shelf and ramps, then I come back outside to find my 9 year old dog Diesel, doing this:

I'm suprised the cage can handle his weight

Doors closed:

And of course as soon as he came out my other dog decided to check out what all the fuss is about

Needless to say the rats were not to happy about their cage reeking of dog.

·
Registered
918 Posts
That's Hilarious! I wonder what tempted your dogs into going into the cage?

I've never seen a CN size comparison before, what an excellent sized cage!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's Hilarious! I wonder what tempted your dogs into going into the cage? I've never seen a CN size comparison before, what an excellent sized cage!
His logic is: blanket=bed, as for the other dog, she just copies what ever he does.It isnt a cn though, its a Ferret Kingdom, a cage sold in Australia but I think the sizes are similar.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Haha XD, Ah a Ferret Kingdom, okay! Well it looks like an awesome cage!
I'm living in Germany and we don't seem to have either cage available so when I see doors that open up the front part of a cage I assume CN.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
This is hilarious! I used to joke with my husband that if we ever stopped keeping rats we can just use the DFN as dog crates (since both our dogs are crate trained). Looks like the idea wasn't so crazy after all lol. My dogs are the same way that blanket=bed. My pitty will not sleep on the couch unless someone puts his blanket down on the cushion first. Same goes for my heeler and my bed, I have to spread the blanket nicely over the bed and then she'll jump up.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Boyfriend and I laughed SO hard at this.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
so so cute.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Haha such cutiieess! "Thanks mom/dad for the new crate! It's a little high, but I like it!"

·
Registered
143 Posts
Aww, that's sooo cute! Those pictures are absolutely priceless! :) I feel like my Doberman would do something like this just because there's a blanket accessible. Your dog is so adorable though! I guess if you ever decide to stop using that cage, you know who to give it to! Lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts