Rat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Bauble, Shy-guy, Pancake, Foodle, Gus, Tina, Scabbers, Munchkin, Daisy, Mouse,
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong area when I went into any topic there is only a "reply to" no "post new topic" button until I saw the one on the main page. Just wanted to share my cages and get some tips. What is good and what should be taken out or not used :)

First two is their room with a playpen that I reassemble when they come out

Next two are of my boys and their cage setup with a side cage to help with a bitey/ shy rat.

and last one is of my ladies setup

Attachments

·
Registered
Freddy, Alfredo, Juniper, Figgy, Dobby
881 Posts
Wait so you have two cages. And you are saying one of them is for playtime and one is their normal cage r are they connected?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Wait so you have two cages. And you are saying one of them is for playtime and one is their normal cage r are they connected?
i have my boys & girls in separate cages. The big cage next to the little cage is for my boys. Small cage is a temp setup to help with a behavior issue with one of my boys. Other big cage is for my ladies. I have this blue snap together panel thing that I found on Amazon that I can create a playpen in between the cages for them to stretch their legs & explore some fun toys and their dig boxes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have my boys & girls in separate cages. The big cage next to the little cage is for my boys. Small cage is a temp setup to help with a behavior issue with one of my boys. Other big cage is for my ladies. I have this blue snap together panel thing that I found on Amazon that I can create to make a playpen in between the cages for them to stretch their legs & explore some fun toys and their dig boxes.
Rescued a white lab rat last sept. Turned out she was pregnant and so I now have 12 little babies. :)

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Your setup looks amazing! How do you like the Exotic Nutrition cages? Pros/cons? Have you ever use a Critter Nation cage or can you compare them?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts