Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not trying to make a religious post or trying to incite a religious argument in any way. Please know that upfront. (Just saying that because it can be a hot button issue.)

A few hours ago, my fiance (sometimes refer to him as my husband because we've been together so long) had a medical emergency. I am still waiting for details but his gallbladder may have ruptured. He might be going in for emergency surgery.

This is a really scary time. Please, if you are religious at all, keep my sweetheart in your prayers. His name is Bobby. I don't know what I would do without him.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He pulled through the night. He had emergency surgery to get his gallbladder removed. It didn't rupture, thankfully... it was just in really bad shape. Thanks for all the positivity sent our way!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Oh my,I hope he feels better soon. I'm glad that he pulled through the night and that it didn't rupture.Best wishes.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Oh my, how scary for you both! I'm glad he's pulled through and will be on the road to recovery! I hope he feels better soon, best wishes to you both! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts