1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
State/Region: Lothians
City/Town: Edinburgh
Number of rats: Three
Age(s): Beanie - 1year. Rattles - 11 months. Bailey - 16 weeks.
Name(s): Beanie Rattles Bailey
Colours: 2 himalayn dumbos. And a beige hooded
Neutered: No
Reason for rehoming: Moving abroad
Temperament: All extremly friendly. Though bailey still a little shy.
Medical problems: Rattles sneezes occasionally.
Will the group be split: No
Transport available: Pick Up Only
Other: Must have owned rats before !
URL of Pictures: http://www.ratforum.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=6121.html http://www.ratforum.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=6905.html
URL of Videos: None
Preferred donation: £5 Each

SideNote : I Am selling cage and accessories aswell. Email me for more info.

[email protected]

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Have you had any luck rehoming your furkids?

I was just thinking, if you run out of options, I'm near London. We can try put a rat train together?

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
I can't travel too far (can't drive) but I have an under-the-thumb taxi driver (I mean mother hehe) who will shuttle me where I have to be LOL

Keep me posted - I'm happy to take your girls if you can't find anyone locally and if we can find a way to get them down here. LOL - a lot of 'ifs' there, huh?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm assuming you've found a home for your girls? Realise the post is a few months old now but if you're still stuck I'm in Sunderland, had rats for a few years now and love my 3 girls to pieces! Would always be happy to take on more as a couple are approaching their twilight years now.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Sarah86 said:
I'm assuming you've found a home for your girls? Realise the post is a few months old now but if you're still stuck I'm in Sunderland, had rats for a few years now and love my 3 girls to pieces! Would always be happy to take on more as a couple are approaching their twilight years now.
I'm also in Sunderland lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts