Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I gave Ducky and Thumper their first ever bath!! Thumper didnt seem to mind much none Ducky hated it LOL He actually jumped out of the jump in one single bound , it was actually kinda cute LOL Well we got them out and wrapped all up in towels and were drying them off. Thumper started grinding his teeth and then started to Boggle!!!!!!!!!!!! It had to be the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! My husband was like that was so cool, we actually all got to see him doing it!! Ok so that was our exciteing moment for the day LMAO

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
That made me LOL! It's fun to see a rat boggle.

Bastian boggles when I change his litter box. He immediately goes inside of it and kicks litter around then boggles while he takes a fresh new poop inside the fresh litter box *eyeroll* He also boggles while I pet him. He's huge on the boggling!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Curly is the only rat of mine that I have ever seen boggle and I'll be honest - it kind of freaks me out!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I love boggles! It's so funny to see! I was really excited the first time one of my rats boggled, and I get excited again when one boggles for the first time :D

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
viishuz said:
What is it when they boggle? lol I probably sound retarded, but just curious...
Easier to show that explain: YouTube vid

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
:lol: Unfortunately, none of my boys do that. :(

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
If I hadn't seen it on YouTube first, it would have freaked me out! I would have posted on here "OMG what's wrong with my rat his eyes are moving in and out of his head!" :lol:

·
Registered
221 Posts
That is hilarious....I am seriously cracking up....I've never seen a boggle....My girls won't hold still to show they're content and one of my boys bruxes and wags his tail when I pet him. :D I love my ratties <3

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Coconut just started running on the wheel a few days ago, and today I watched her, and she was boggling while she was running! It was so funny ^_^

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Forensic said:
:lol: Unfortunately, none of my boys do that. :(
I need to take this back. Baileys did it! WOOOO!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
ahhh! mozart did her first documented boggle today too! it was soo cute! i thought only happy rats did this though, and i never pictured mozart as a happy rat. she's too nervous and jittery most of the time. she also did this today while in a very small traveling cage (i was taking the girls to visit my boy and his roommate). yay!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Today while Nyah was sprawled out in her cage staring at me I noticed she started boggling. Personally, I don't know how anyone finds having their rat's eyes bulging repeatedly from their skulls cute. I found it rather bizarre and thought Nyah was having some sort of aneurysm. It really doesn't look like something that should be associated with happiness, but to each his/her own. It's good to know that my psychopathic hooded rat is now happy (she was alone until two days ago, when I bought Ruby. They fought a bit over the last two days, but I found them sleeping cuddled up together this morning.)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts