Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After my baby Lulu died, her sister Lola was left with only me for company. My mom felt so bad that she went back to the same pet store and bought another girl from Lola's litter. My little neighbor up the street named her Tinkerbell because of the sparkle-shaped spot on her back ^^. I've actually had her for about three weeks, but she's been sneezing constantly since I brought her home and has been left in quarantine until I can get her to the vet (teenage paycheck can only be stretched so far *sigh*)

I'll bug my brother to upload some pictures soon ^^

·
Registered
51 Posts
Can't wait for pics. I have the same problem with getting my girls to the vet, my parents are anal in the "rats aren't family members just pests in cages so why should i pay for their vet bill?" kind of way.

·
Registered
38 Posts
uh,i know and the only job i can have right now is babysitting only 5 months until real job but luckily i have had amazing luck no problems with my girl yet

·
Registered
626 Posts
Tell me about it (sigh) and I quote "people sneeze all the time and we don't go to the doctors, besides they're rats they'll die in a year of so anyways" my considerate father after I baby sat for like 5 weekends straight to get the money and asked him if he could just DRIVE us there!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, that was my dad! But now that they're both fat and cuddley, he loves them to death.

Tink finally stopped sneezing and has been hanging out with Lola the past few weeks ^^

I have plenty of pictures, but I can't figure out how to get them off my camera, lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts