My friend was visiting tonight and was on her way outside to go smoke, she had a cigarette in her hand. On the way outside she came across Rascal, the boys were free ranging. She picked him up for a cuddle and he attacked her cigarette! The both of us immediately tried taking bits of tobacco out Rascal's hands an mouth. It looked like he was trying to eat it! I have no idea how much he ate! But we got it all away from him as fast as we could! He was lightening fast himself in taking a chunk out of the cigarette! Gosh, I really hope he didn't get much in. If he did? What can tobacco do to a ratty? I'm worried.