Rat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been speaking to person we bought our 3 guys from and she explained that she had a couple more babies needing homes, so we are adopting again!!! Tomorrow we will be welcoming 3 new boys and 3 new girls to our home (pictures to follow). The boys are a Cinnamon Merle top ear, a black masked dumbo and a mink (best color guess) dumbo. The girls are black and blue masked babies that are the litter mates to our Perri. I am also buying a sewing machine and making a trip to Joann's so wish us luck with first time hammock making....Name suggestions would be awesome!

Attachments

·
Registered
459 Posts
I think Badger would be a really cute name for the masked male.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have 2 separate cages a DCN and a martins ferret penthouse. I will also be purchasing another DCN from the same person (super excited for new cage!). Our vet is comfortable neutering and we do plan to neuter, but we have not found a vet in our area yet that we trust with spays....

·
Registered
604 Posts
Really, congratulations. More babies are always exciting to add to the family. I think of Batman when I see the masked one lol And then hmm...something cute like Brownie or CookieDough. They are both really beautiful and I can't wait to see pictures of them all. =)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just picked up our new babies! We are coming home with one less than expected (cinnamon merle due to size compared to our other guys) and 4 unexpected little babies she needed homes for asap. So we have now the masked boy, 3 masked girls, the light brown/chocolate boy and 3 little agouti brothers (one rex)

·
Banned
5,006 Posts
Whoa 11 rats! That is a lot of work, but also a lot of fun;)are you putting money aside for future vet care? $10/month/rat is a good start; so $110/month here.

·
Registered
46 Posts
If you like rock stars (like i do) you can name them after those to have cute themed rats. For example, for the boys Lennon, Bowie, Jagger, And Hendrix. For the girls Joplin, Tina (turner), Aretha, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts