Jay and Silent Bob enjoying the new digs

Bob going down the one of the new ladders

Bob eating one of the new ladders :p

Im so proud! 8)

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, I got that kitchen grip stuff...you can get it at a dollar store. I wrapped it around and hotglued it. At first Bob was scared of it! haha, I really only did the ladder/ramps for Jay. Ever since Jay had his eye problem he never liked climbing up hammocks and things, but hes been so happy since putting these in! Hes hoppin around everywhere. xD

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Kimmiekins! Yeah its an experiment right now. Im hoping that it all goes well and stays pee free! LMAO I got the grip with small holes, so it should be good enough to just be washed or wiped down...we'll see. I dont think the boys will pee or poo on it but you never know, they are pretty good at only going potty in there litter box.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
You've made my brain confused :p

I know the magenta circles on the floor(s) is fleece, but it's shiny... HOW?!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LMAO! They are homemade mats I made! The fleece is under a heavy duty plastic for decoration, and under that is kitchen grip mat so that it stays in place. I wanted something squishy and soft to walk on, but can easily be wiped down if one of the boys pee/poo on it.

On top of these I want to add little fabric mats, I only have the one brown one right now which is Bobs fav sleeping spot, but I wanna make a few more for the top lvl inside the carrier and one for the igloo!

·
Registered
171 Posts
You're so amazingly creative,and at the same time..actually know what looks good together and doesnt.Haha but beware,im bound to catch on at some time. har har har

1 - 12 of 12 Posts