Rat Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, since a lot of people like to boast about their True Shoulder Rats on this site, I'd figure I would do some posting my self!

Dog breed Canidae Dog Puppy Carnivore Snout Dog breed

As you can see. My guinea pigs are True Shoulder Guinea pigs as they are comfortable enough to sit on my lower shoulder, which is formally known as a lap.
This is what makes them True Shoulder Guinea pigs. They are able to jump off my lap at ANY time, but they are trained not to as they are True Shoulder Guinea Pigs.

Bird Home Beak Grass Adaptation

This is my Green Cheeked Conure Parrot. He is a True Shoulder Green Cheeked Conure parrot, as he is CLEARLY on my shoulder. His wings are clipped, but he still sits on my shoulder which makes him a TRUE Shoulder Parrot.

Rat Muridae Rodent Muroidea Gerbil

Last, but DEFINITELY not least. Meet my 8 True Shoulder Rats. They could easily jump out of the Card board box I put them in, but they choose not to.
They are extremely super awesomely well-trained. But, I'm not going to teach you how to train TRUE shoulder rats as it is SUPER dangerous and I don't want your NON-TRUE shoulder rats getting hurt/injured.

Hope you enjoyed my TRUE shoulder Animals.

·
Registered
994 Posts
My pet rock is a true shoulder rock, he's had many opportunities to run away but he chooses not to.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My pet rock is a true shoulder rock, he's had many opportunities to run away but he chooses not to.
That must be some intense True shoulder rock training.

I salute you.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
How did you get your rock to do that. Mine always rolls away accompanied by my cat's paw. Hmmmm. XD

·
Registered
996 Posts
I have a rock that was born to be a shoulder rock! He has sat where I put him for three days straight and I didn't even train him. It's amazing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.