Rat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oky so I took you guys' advice and on my way home from work today I got him some baby food. And some chocolate 85% C: I got him sweet potato, banana (my personal favorite), and chicken and gravy. Wasn't too sure about that last one but I know rats eat meat too so I figured I's give it a shot. I mean it's just ground chicken, water and cornstarch so I didn't see too much harm in giving it a shot. I didn't know if it needed to be organic or anything special so I just go gerber cause I know I like gerber and if nothing else I know he likes gerber bananas too. Is that okay?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Nutrical Paste is good, get the kind for puppies or kittens. :) My rats also love a little soy milk, you could try that, or soy baby formula. good luck!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've gotten him some soy milk the paste is on my list I just haven't made it to the petstore.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow. I will have to try that! I have powder to help him gain weight that the vet gave me so I was just gonna put it in there if need be but i will keep that in mind as well thanks! c:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope so too! athe greatest thing just happened though! lOKI WALKED UP TO THE TOP LEVEL AND LICKED AT HIS WATER BOTTLE!!! Of course I have no idea how much water he actually drank cause I ran to the kitchen immediately to tell my mom but when I got back he had already walked up the ramp to the shelf level and into his tube. HBut at least he acknowledged it's existence and gave it a go which is more than he's been doing in at least 4 or 5 days maybe a week

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah that's the thing he keeps giving so many mixed signals! He'll eat but he won't move; he gets more active and stops eating I can't win! I'll never be able to understand. I mean he's by no means out of the woods for all I know he could had just sniffed it. but maybe he'll start drinking again fingers crossed!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts