Rat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Meet Turfle's new playmate, Tucka (Two-kah). She is really really soft and grey with white markings. Or is that white with grey markings....hmmm either one!! I am uploading some photos to the photo gallery, so check em out when you have time!

:p

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
She's a lovely blue hoodie. :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awww Mopydreams.....if you would like, you could visit my home page where I have lots of photos of my sweeties....my kitties, my kid, my ratties and a few others.

it is here...........
www.dragonphenx.deviantart.com/gallery/

I hope that works for you.
BTW I really liked your postings on introductions for rats. Your trials and tribulations. I have a similar issue with my new baby. My first rat is having some issues with the new one and she totally SHAKES after meeting her. I mean it is like she is a vibrating messager. I am trying all sorts of tricks I have read. I am hoping she will come around. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
oh yay super cuteness!

The new rat is shaking? You really want to look for signs of aggression. Puffed out fur, hissing (sounds a little like sneezing), kicking with their back legs, and a kind of snarl. If there is no aggression you can move to the next step. Twitch had a great tip about giving them a bath together. I tried the pudding technique both times but it only seemed to work the first time :( still sad about that. anyhoo i'm rambling.

http://www.ratforum.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=3991.html

that's a link to the summary CJ wrote. It's very helpful. {{droops head}} let's see how much longer I can last on the forum tonight.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is good advice. The new rat is fine and quite eager to play with Turfle it is Turfle that shakes completely. IT is really weird.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I'm soo glad you got Turfle a friend! She seems really sweet. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts