Rat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Still getting used to having bouncy babies in the house, and they're growing so fast. They're sisters from the same litter, about 3 months old, born on 7/19/15. Such good girls! (Well, they have their witching hour at 5AM when the fleece is fun to pull up and run under, but that's a given).

These are my first rats from a breeder! So far they've had their energetic little moments, but for the most part they seem to prefer sleeping in my hoodie and on my shoulders, and on top of the decorative pillows. Pictures aren't of great quality (samsung phone cameras are interesting to work with...) but it's what I have gotten of them so far!

Rat Hamster Muridae Mouse Gerbil
The fluff butts only a few days home, before Pip started molting into her blues.

Rat Mammal Muridae Gerbil Rodent
The camera made a noise and I got both of them sitting still, ha! (and looking confused). Marcie is the beige-blue up front and Pip is in back.

Rat Muridae Mouse Hamster Skin
Pip and her little face lightning bolt.

Rat Nose Rodent Hamster Muridae
Pip mid-stretch cooling down on the tile.

Hamster Rat Rodent Tail Muridae
Sleeping on the pee-rock, as usual.

I wish I had more of Marcie, but she doesn't like to sit still for the camera unless she's sleeping. XD It's like I bring it out when she's calm and then suddenly she has things to do!

(I don't know why it preserved the attached thumbnails I deleted but those are some other pictures of them down below, ha.)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
They are so pretty

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
O, thank you!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Beautiful babies! My girls are almost 5 weeks... I can't wait to get pictures of them together! I doubt they will want to sit still for anything!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts