Rat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! After keeping up to date on the rattie community, tips and tricks the last year and a few months, I've finally made an account.
My two new boys, litter-mates Azazel and Beelzebub, are not the first babies I've had. I had one, a hooded rat named Patches when I was about eight/nine. I had her from an accidental litter between her mother and father, who got out of their cages. She unfortunately got sick and died over night. Her neutered father, Gus-Gus, her neutered brother, my sister's rat Buzz, and her mother, Gabby, ended up..."disposing" of her body. She was only a year old.
My next rat, six years later, was another hooded girl, Ellie. She was crazy hyper, never liked to cuddle, but she was very sweet and would give me nose kisses and groomed me like crazy before running off to play more. She was 12 weeks when I got her. And a year and a half when I had to move and leave her behind, as I had no way to transport her.
And today, six months after moving from Washington to Alaska, an accidental litter of six surviving PEW came into a good friend of the families pet rescue and supply store. From there, I got two boys; Beelzebub and Azazel. I met the litter a week ago, and today they turned 13 weeks and were deemed unperturbed from the travel from a surrounding Alaskan community, and I was able to take my boys home.

·
Registered
308 Posts
That's so great! I just got my boys this summer and they are awesome. Also, you live in Alaska?! I love Alaska! I just went there this summer with my family and it's probably one of or my favorite state. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts