Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kane is the most interesting lil thing. She likes to find a comfy spot and just sit / lay there staring off into space or sometimes falls asleep. She will have spurts of being active, crawl all over me for a minute or two, do the climbing from one hand to another to reach a goal game. She will run around on my bed.. as long as I am not in it. She was even on my bed, and found my arm nearby and climbed up it to my shoulder. She loves my neck and shoulder. She reminds me of a male rat lol.

The most interesting thing is when she is on my neck or shoulder, if I make a tsk noise while petting her she will brux. In the middle of bruxing she always has pauses where she licks her teeth or mouth. I have never seen this, and its odd when I find the bruxing spot to pet and then her head starts moving up and down.

I know with bunnies, licking their teeth is a sign of agitation but the bruxing seems to negate that idea. Has anyone else encountered this odd habit?

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
i've never come across it myself or at least never noticed it. but maybe all that bruxxing is just making her mouth dry so she gives it a quick lick and keeps going.

·
Registered
995 Posts
My girls perticualy Eskyda do that! I don't know why they do it but I know they're happy HAPPY HAPPY!!!

In other words don't worry about it! It's a good thing! :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well thats good, lol. =^_^=

1 - 4 of 4 Posts