Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 13 little ones up for adoption. I haven't sexed them yet and it's a little hard to tell what their colors are going to be, but if you leave me a note telling me what sex and color your looking for i will contact you if i have any little ones you might be interested in. I will post pictures of mommy and daddy. Both are VERY gentel and have never bitten me *knocks on wood lol* Daddy comes to his name and LOVES to be kissed. Vet says Nazarath has a VERY nice disposition as well as mom. Mom has very nice head!. I'll try to get better overall pictures for everyone. Also the pictures of Topaz are from today, she's not at all nippy about her babies so i'm expecting some very mellow docile babies.

I'm located in Norhter California about an hour South of Redding and North of Chico

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pictures of mommy and daddy

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aaww thnx anyways, since i live up here i'm worried i wont be able to find them all good homes. I know that i can always sell them to our pet store, i love the people there so i have no doubt they are picky about what homes they would go to.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've re counted everyone and there are 12 now, i might have givin myself one extra baby before or perhaps mama ate him/her? I hope not. There is nothing that shows this happend? HOWEVER i have the official count!
5 boys
7girls!

Looks like one or two of the babies are capped, then theres some possible whites and some Selfs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts