Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only paid for 15lbs but received a WHOLE BAG of lab blocks. I won't use them all and don't have much room in the freezer to freeze the rest so it will last longer than 6 months. So I want to see if anyone in Indy wants half of this at $1/lb. I'm just going to donate the money right back to Kim's Ark. I would give them the difference for a whole bag right off the bat, but money is tight (as per usual) here.

I'm also going to ask my aunt and my friend if she needs any lab blocks. Not sure what they are feeding their rats right now and not sure if I want to know :/ Haven't talked to either in forever. But first come first serve!

I contacted them telling them I planned on doing this and donating the money right back but if they tell me it's not fine the deal is off. I'm sure it will be fine though.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright Kimmie, if no one else gets it I will give it to you. The milling date is 8-8-07 so they are basically brand new. I would hate to charge you since you are another shelter (the only reason I'm charging for this is to get the money they are worth back to Kim's Ark) :/ If we go that route, I will figure it out when I get there. By that time I would be able to pay them more out of my own pocket I suspect.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts