Rat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got Sir Edward a new companion today. At the time of purchase I did not have a big enough habitat for both. Seeing as my choice was get him or relinquish him to the guy behind me with the pet boa constrictor... I choose to buy him.

We've been happily playing together and learning new tricks and having a ball, but I still worry about him being all alone all day when I'm at work and school. So today I introduce: Inkydust!

I introduced them in the bathtub (neutral zone) but as they spent more time together Sir Edward seemed to want to get the upper paw on Inkydust, who is bigger. He even went as far as to try and bump Inkydust off my right shoulder, which (to be fair) is normally Sir Edwards favorite spot.

They played for a while and are civil as long as I'm nearby to supervise, but the moment I turn my back those boys are at it again! They aren't leaving marks so I'm summing it up to horseplay while keeping a very close eye on both of them.

More on Sir Edward and Inkydust later!!! (I have yet to come up with a nickname for Sir Edward, but already I'm affectionately crooning "Inky" to the newest member of our family <3)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts