Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a link to the original thread:http://www.ratforum.com/showthread.php?230866-help!-my-sketchy-sketch-ran-under-foot-amp-got-steppped-on!/page4Well, his teeth have grown back completely. It was only about 4 days before he was eating solid foods again! I didn't even have to have his bottom teeth filed (he loves his pumice stone & took care of it himself). All 3 of my boys enjoyed the heck out of tree baby food though! And yesterday i discovered that they LOVE fresh pumpkin lol! He's perfectly fine & in great spirits, tho i have noticed he's a LOT more cautious when there are ppl walking around, but everyone else is also more cautious of where they step, especially my poor son.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Great news! :D Glad to hear little Sketch is doing well. I'm sure they're very upset baby foods no longer regularly on the menu, though x3

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great news! :D Glad to hear little Sketch is doing well. I'm sure they're very upset baby foods no longer regularly on the menu, though x3
Oh they are lol! The first few days when i put their regular food in the bowl they sniffed it & looked at me like i was crazy haha!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts