Rat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it's been awhile since I've done anything with rat forum, I've missed so much (just skimmed through 9 pages of forum posts) so just a little update on everyone. The babies are doing great they're fighting a bit more now that they're getting older but no one is getting hurt and they are cuddling soon after. I am still working on getting Jojo with them but it doesn't seem to be going too great. Jojo is fine with them he doesn't bristle or hiss at all. But the babies are so scared of him for some reason. If he comes near them they will start fighting EACHOTHER for some reason. I don't know in all honesty :( The babies are very friendly with me but still don't like being picked up.
Blaze is doing as well as ever. He doesn't seem to mind at all not having a friend. As long as you give him attention he is fine. Soon I will be going to the bank to deposit some money so I can order some baytril for them all. They could all use it but Jojo needs it the most. I was like 24 cents short of buying the baytril ><
I also got a new phone so expect some nice pictures owo

1 - 1 of 1 Posts