Rat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm going to call my vet tomorrow but, my girl Daisy has had a Uri now for about a week. We started her on clavamox which didn't seem to help in a few days. We then switched to orbax which hasn't helped either. She's still eating and drinking, but she did loose 1/10th of a pound within a few months. Tonight she regurgitated mucas, so I'm worried if that's a side effect from having a URI. Her breathing has seemed to of gotten heavier, and she barely leaves her spot she sleeps in all day unless she gets up to eat or drink.

I'll have her for two years come April so I know she's getting old. Are these all signs of old age? Possibly death? It's breaking my heart to see her like this and I don't want her to suffer if this is the case. I'm really tight on money as I don't have a job and I'm a college student, and have spent quite a bit of money already within the two vet trips I've made to have her checked out and prescribed two medications which haven't helped.

Like I said, I'm going to call my vet and let him know she seems to be getting worse. But I was wondering if you guys have been through this or have any advice for a worried momma.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts