Rat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mrgreen: Um Hi! im in louisiana. Iam moving in the beginning of August. I have bad luck with hamsters and Guiena pigs. I am a dog person. i have one dog. i have good luck with rats. i held my first bald rat at bpetsmart and fell in love but wasnt able to get it. i am not fond of cats, one because i took in a prego cat and she had her kittens and we have them but she has bitten me and my friend and left marks. Then she knocked down the cage and ate my hamsters. They were in QUANITINE because they had wet tail. I am a rat person but dont have any at the moment because i am in the process of moving. I will be fostering bunnies and if anyone wants to or needs to find a new home for a rat or mouse. And can find it a way to Louisiana. i will take it. no hammies or Guinnies. I also have a 2 yr old son. BUT i CANT take RATS or any more living creatures til August 7th? Im also allergic to cats. lol. I really really want a naked rat. it was so warm and it curled up to me and i just loved it. i have a thing for hairless animals. My mom Had a chinese crusted hairless dog and it died of old age. If anyone ids getting rid of any hairless rats or rats in general who dont want certain ones pulled apart. i will take them in August. :D
I hope im not ranting too much and you think this was a waste. :oops:

~Mariah

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Re: uuhhh...hi?im new. From Louisiana. Want a rat but gotta

Hello! Too bad you're not in NY. I have a litter I need to find good homes for! Well welcome! :)

·
Registered
798 Posts

MopyDream44 said:
Hello! Too bad you're not in NY. I have a litter I need to find good homes for! Well welcome! :)
are you anywhere near the canadian border by any chance?

·
Registered
997 Posts

What part of Louisiana?

Glad to finally hear of someone from around here...xD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts