Rat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On hiatus until further notice.
I'm moving across the country (Texas to Maine!) and my time is consumed by packing lately. I should be back into the swing of things by late April/early May! I will not be accepting orders at all during this time!

I offer all sorts of snuggly bedding products for your rats. My stuff is also appropriate for ferrets, sugar gliders, and other small animals! :)

Come check me out! I'll also link this post from the Rat Merchandise sticky in the General Rat section, so you can find this post easily if you need to. :)

Some of my most popular items include pocket hammocks, boggle bags, and tube cubes!

http://varicolored.net

Let me know what you think of my stuff, and my website. Is there anything in particular any of you would like me to try to make? :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Re: Varicolored Hammocks!

I think your website is great. It's very easy to navigate. I just placed an order, and can't wait to see my rats enjoy their new beds/toys. I'll be sure to send you photos of them using your products.

·
Registered
109 Posts

You have a wonderful website, plus you're very accommodating! I can't order anything right now (due to cash problems) but if I ever buy any pre-made hammocks, you know where I'll go ;)

·
Registered
87 Posts

Wow! you're site looks great...I will definitely be making an order sometime in the next month...by the way, what exactly are those hooks called, because I've been looking all over for them, so I can hang up the hammocks I made and I've had no luck in finding some :(

·
Registered
347 Posts

Your website is wonderful. Currently I am out of the US (visiting people), but when I move back, I'll definately order something! :D

·
Registered
1,002 Posts

Bren said:
Wow! you're site looks great...I will definitely be making an order sometime in the next month...by the way, what exactly are those hooks called, because I've been looking all over for them, so I can hang up the hammocks I made and I've had no luck in finding some :(
i believe they might be shower curtain hooks... try the hardware store or maybe even joanns or michaels (i think you're in the states...)

·
Registered
899 Posts

Woop got my order in..i find it weird..i have 3 girls but all their fleece liners..are blue..and i ordered a blue hammock set...hmm....ahwell they can be gender confused , all the other animals i have are =)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Hey guys! Thank you SO much for the feedback!

dingosm8, YES, I would love photos!

Bren, the hooks I use can be found in the curtain section of Walmart if you're in the states. They're actually shower hooks, but I'm not too sure why they're in the curtain section. ?_? I was really confused, but they're totally awesome.

BeanieBoo-Rattles, I'm glad you worked around the issue. I'll definitely be tweaking my order form shortly to accept non-US postal codes. :D

I may be offering a new item soon. I'll update when I do! :D

·
Registered
2,755 Posts

what's your website? i don't see the link

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Oh. Oops! It's show up for me. Perhaps it's a hosting flicker.

I've added a text link to my post now. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I had been informed that my forms blew up, so I've revised them not to depend on JotForm.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I have added a form again to my site, which is functioning correctly. Hooray!

From now until MARCH 8TH, Ratforum members get 15% off of all products!

I recently started making some new products, as well as gotten some new fabrics in. Take a look at the fabrics here.

Here's some of my new products:

Peek-A-Boo Hammocks:

Cuddle Beds:

Double-Deckers:

·
Registered
483 Posts

I love your site-- I added it to my favorites unfortunaltely I can't order anything right now

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Aw, that's too bad. No worries though, I don't plan on stopping any time in the near future! :)

·
Registered
54 Posts

I am sold. Your prices are much better then the unreasonably large pet store prices. Nice site design as well!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Thank you! The design bug bites me a lot, haha. It's the first time I've settled on a design that was simple, yet ... me? XD I'm so indecisive. It will probably change as soon as the creative bug bites again!

Coming up with prices is where I struggle the most. It's hard to come to a happy medium, where they're affordable, yet still allow you to keep on going, you know? :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts