Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I'm new here, and I don't currently own any rats. I'm getting some for my birthday though!! So excited!! :D

I am 21 years old, married, and a college student. It's a great life. My husband and I recently decided to get some sort of small animal as a pet--my dad gave us a whole bunch of habitrail tubes and houses from, like, the 70s that he's been hanging onto for forever. We ended up deciding that nothing should live in those tubes, considering how horribly hard they are to clean, so we're getting rats. :D I'm getting a Rat Skyscraper from Martins Cages, should be here by next week. *happy dances* I can't wait!

So... yeah. That's me. :)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Welcome to the forums! :D Im getting 2 female rats for Christmas! Im getting the Rat Skyscraper soon too! Is it the Rat Skyscraper R-695 that you are getting? Im getting the R-695. And again Welcome!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AustinXAPMX3 said:
Welcome to the forums! :D Im getting 2 female rats for Christmas! Im getting the Rat Skyscraper soon too! Is it the Rat Skyscraper R-695 that you are getting? Im getting the R-695. And again Welcome!
Yes, I'm getting the R-695. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts