Rat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would you beleive the pet store girl couldn't catch him? She claimed he would "need a lot of work". That was 2 days ago.....

Rick

·
Registered
184 Posts
u seemed to be holding a tad tight, but i did too when i first got mine, just to insure they wouldnt go MIA :p

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No - my hands are just big. I'm 6' 2", 200 lbs..... and he's really pretty small yet. Probably about 6 weeks. I wouldn't crush him. I would hope that's obvious being that he's comfortable enough to chow down while being held.

Pretty good rat - still poo's a bit when you first grab him, but to be expected till he's a bit more socialized.

Rick

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Oh my gosh...don't remind me! >.< I remember when I first got my two boys. I have never seen so much poo in my life, haha.

·
Registered
184 Posts
lol, thats okay, my dad picked grim up, and grim just started peein on him, my dad said it looked like he was smiling when doing so... lol

·
Registered
814 Posts
my boy

I've had naz for a long long time now and he still sents all over me. He doesn't have potty issues anymore.

·
Registered
814 Posts
How do you get your youtube video on here? I took a really cute one of my boy and i have no idea how to get it on here :(.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts