Rat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right. I don't own any rats, but have a great interest in them. From what I've found out, they make excellent pets (now it's just to convince the parents lol).
Anyway, My name's Gabrielle. I live in Atlanta, GA, USA, and I LOVE, let me repeat, LOOOVVEE animals!
My animal family (rather small)
1. Lincoln, a 4-year-old (wow, it's been that long?) terrier mix. He's a total mess, but so sweet! He's really hyper, and has about (now, anyway) a 5 minute attention span (when he was a puppy: max of 10 sec.).
2. Missy, a ?-year old grey tabby cat. She's too sweet. Her real owners don't like her "'cause she's mean". She needed some food and loving attention, and she's the sweetest cat I've known. I've told mom that when we move out of our house, we need to ask her owners if they really want her or not, 'cause if they don't, we're keeping her.

Other things about me:

I play the oboe, flute, and piano (can play soprano sax, but don't own one). I've been playing oboe for 3 1/2 years, flute and piano for almost a year.
I love to chat online, whether it be with people who live on the other side of the street or the other side of the world (How about Greece?), I love to meet new people.

And again, I'm attempting to convince my parents to let me get a pair of rats, but I might have to wait another four years.

Nice to meet ya! :D

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome! Don't worry I've been in the same boat, just let the thought sink in for awhile and they'll come around! Keep us updated on your progress

1 - 3 of 3 Posts