Rat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow rat lovers!!

My name is Amanda and I live in Rochester, NY with my boyfriend, 2 dogs, 4 cats, 1 hamster and all my fuzzy rats!

I have owned rats for about 5 years now, and there is NO going back for me :) I can not imagine my life without them.

I currently have 3 cages of rats. 2 cages with my big manrats and a cage with my little girls.

I recently was involved in a rat transport from a rescue in Maine to here in Rochester. During that transport I took in my 3 latest additions, Ty, Phinneaus and Darias.

I'm excited about joining this group!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hehehe @ manrats as well, thats a cute name for the boys :)

Welcome to the Rattie Community it's great to have another rat lover among us...I'm starting to get jealous of everyone else :( you all have your Ratties and I'm still Rattieless...I didn't think I was going to have so much darn problems in finding a solid wood bookcase, it's irritating.

But anyways, welcome and I hope you and your Ratties love it here as much as we all do :)

-Bren

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How many rats do I have? I think I might run out of fingers and toes ;)

In my Ferret Nation lives Akon, John, Luda, Max, Frankie, Eclipse, Elton, Kamakazie, Herbie, Sheepy, Roman, Brutus and Ceasar. They are all happy as clams. They spend most of their time out in the bathroom to play around.

My one of my Martins cages has House, Jack, Will, Phinn, Ty and Darias. They spend most of their time free ranging in the bathroom too. Spoiled little men.

My girls are Puff, Pooter, Pickles, Baby, Blaze, Pumpkin, Panda and Noelle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts