·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rat Mammal Mouse Muridae Rodent
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Mammal Canidae Dog breed Dog Puppy
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Plant Flower Canidae Dog breed Nap Fawn Sleep Rat Rodent Muridae Mouse Finger Puppy Canidae Muridae Rat Dog breed Fry's litter! Four boys, Five girls. These were taken from 11-14 days old. All the babies are hooded but have no stripe. None appear to be dumbos, though their father was, which tells me mom wasn't a dumbo carrier. I have one blue--you can see her here a few times, she seems to love the camera, two black hooded with dalmatian markings, and the rest are all a grey/khaki color I can't define with a white dot on their foreheads. Though there is a ton of high white marking going on, they all seem fine. The vet said that with parents who are not related (their parents weren't siblings) that they have a better chance of being healthy. So far they all look happy and wiggly! I think their eyes should open today or tomorrow, or soon!

More pics later on, I promise! Thanks to everyone who has been helping me so far. As I go into week three I know I'm going to have a ton more questions.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ohhhhh my gowd i think i just ovulated... or OD'd on cuteness... congrats!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts