Rat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive noticed that my girls pick the weirdest places to sleep... I supplied them with hammocks, houses, etc. but they seem to sleep in the most UNCOMFORTABLE places and positions! Right now Piper is in the litter box and Viola is in a plastic bandy tunnel with ridges...they also have slept In the wheel...does anyone else's rats do this?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Ya mine sleep on the top level right next to the door of my SCN

·
Registered
624 Posts
ive noticed that my girls pick the weirdest places to sleep... I supplied them with hammocks, houses, etc. but they seem to sleep in the most UNCOMFORTABLE places and positions! Right now Piper is in the litter box and Viola is in a plastic bandy tunnel with ridges...they also have slept In the wheel...does anyone else's rats do this?
My ratties love to sleep in their blue tunnels. (A good idea would be to put a tissue box in there. My guys at least, love to pull the tissues out and to put them into the tunnel. Nesting all day, every day.) I noticed that my rats didn't originally like sleeping in the hammock at first until I put little wash clothes in there for them to burrow.. Maybe try that?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts