Rat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to share a cute story about my ratty.... Weetard Baby, we take her in the bathroom and let her run freely around while in the shower and as soon as we open the shower door she is running over and awaiting the "Wet Human" she gets all excited and licks us till we're laughing histerically... then she'll try and grab and hide in the towel after we've dried off...so cute!!!! i'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this rattie love for wet humans?
Now since we let her run around in there she will poop by the toilet too...even if she is out around the house she will go to the bathroom to poop..not her cage...such a cutie

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
I don't know about the towel, but my rats love using me as a tree when I'm drying myself. If not bare legs, straight up the pj pants leg. Not the most pleasant experience in the world.

Max loves to jump at me off the side of the bath and play 'roll grab'. o_O

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
one time my bf and i were in the bath and my rattie fattie(rip fattie) jumped in the tub or fell in.. she really liked the water, so we pulled her out and she just shook off and stayed on the side of the tub....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts