Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I cant blame her. Runway, one of my fosters. I was told she was a bit mouthy, never bit anyone that drew blood but she nips like no other. Testing her boundaries, she just has no manners now does she!

Well, here a nip there a nip nip nip, its not really my hand, its my arm or side if they are crawling in my jacket. Should I not let them do that because she keeps nipping. She has opened her mouth on my finger, but just touched it, not even clamped.

My main goal is to get them not to cling to the cage when I take them out, get used to being picked up, and to get Runway to stop being SOO MOUTHY!

Any tips, or tricks, ect would be LOVED.
These girls need to learn some manners so someone can adopt them one day! :twisted:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Squeak or eep when she nips you. If she thinks it hurts she may stop. :)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
o-o After reading this, Ebony, the PEW just went up to my hand and nipped. Goodness, what have I gotten myself into? Lol. I do the nipping thing. Its just so awkward when my moms in the room. 0-0"

She constantly looks over at me when I EEP.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Lol,my mom thinks I'm like retarded when she hears me yelping when my dog bites or talking to my pets,my dog is always calmer when I just stay silent and use body language to talk to her insted of speaking,mabe it works with all animals=p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts