Rat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having problems finding a good deal on a critter nation right now. I debating if i should get a critter nation or a martins cage ( R-695)? I have 3 young boys right now, and would like to add 1 or 2 more in the future. The martins cages just seem more affordable. Thank you

·
Registered
581 Posts
Ah, alright. I just thought I'd post that in case. :3

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you :) I am wondering if it is worth the wait till i can get a critter nation, or if i should get a martins cage now.. hmm

·
Registered
581 Posts
I think it really depends on how you feel... All of the cages have their pros and cons. Personally I feel that CNs are a more comfortable area for a larger number of rats, just because of the way the cage is. The Martin r-695 seems to be more height, which if you have lazy males they may not feel like coming all the way down for food or anything. XD The Martin seems less expensive from what I looked at, and it might be easier to find a cheaper one where you are. The CN's around you seem to be far away, or if you shipped one the shipping would start to make it pricey. So, it kind of depends on your situation right now, I guess. :3 If you plan to add the new boys fairly soon, I might wait and save for the CN, just so you already have the "upgraded" sort of cage for them, but if you don't plan to have more boys for a while, you might want to go with the Martin.

That's just my thoughts though. :3 I'm definitely not a cage expert either, so you may want to get a more experienced user to answer. ^-^

1 - 6 of 6 Posts