It's such a pretty, soft color.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
she looks like my meggsy :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
I...don't see any ticking. :/ So I want to go with beige. Fawn is an orange color with silver guard hairs. Beige is a warm, deeper color. Are the eyes black or ruby? Ruby eyes would indicate fawn. :)

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

In this pic, the orange girl to the left is a fawn, the girl next to her is a light beige, and the lump in the back is a darker beige.

·
Registered
224 Posts
She's naughttttttty. Oz (My Mulligan look alike) is in love with her though. lol

Where's the elephant icon go? :(

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
*changes it back*

I wanted to try out different icons, but since you can only have one that's under a certain size, I was limited :p I like the elephant better than the others. Too bad only like... 30 of my 700 saved icons are the correct size for the forum!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
IceLore said:
I...don't see any ticking. :/ So I want to go with beige. Fawn is an orange color with silver guard hairs. Beige is a warm, deeper color. Are the eyes black or ruby? Ruby eyes would indicate fawn. :)

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

In this pic, the orange girl to the left is a fawn, the girl next to her is a light beige, and the lump in the back is a darker beige.
Tulip is a beige then. She has black eyes and is more light brown/tan than orange. And has no silver guard hairs. Thanks for your help.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts