Rat Forum banner

what color is this?

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  IceLore 
#1 ·
What color is this considered?

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
I...don't see any ticking. :/ So I want to go with beige. Fawn is an orange color with silver guard hairs. Beige is a warm, deeper color. Are the eyes black or ruby? Ruby eyes would indicate fawn. :)

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

In this pic, the orange girl to the left is a fawn, the girl next to her is a light beige, and the lump in the back is a darker beige.

#13 ·
*changes it back*

I wanted to try out different icons, but since you can only have one that's under a certain size, I was limited :p I like the elephant better than the others. Too bad only like... 30 of my 700 saved icons are the correct size for the forum!

#16 ·
IceLore said:
I...don't see any ticking. :/ So I want to go with beige. Fawn is an orange color with silver guard hairs. Beige is a warm, deeper color. Are the eyes black or ruby? Ruby eyes would indicate fawn. :)

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

In this pic, the orange girl to the left is a fawn, the girl next to her is a light beige, and the lump in the back is a darker beige.
Tulip is a beige then. She has black eyes and is more light brown/tan than orange. And has no silver guard hairs. Thanks for your help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.