Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm pretty sure that I have berkshire (buttercup) and two hooded(bubbles and blossom) but I just want to make sure. Also, I'd love to know the color difference between bubbles and Blossom. Blossom is more yellow blonde and bubbles is like a gray blonde, just wanted to know the accurate terms. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I see black berkshire and possibly 2 beige hooded

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Champagne tends to be a softer creamy color, whereas fawn tends to be more yellowish...but then you also have beige and buff which fall in there somewhere too (and then things like blue-beige and whatnot). There's a lot of variation within variations unfortunately, so it's not always possible to pinpoint a specific color....Not to mention we're going from online photos and not all monitors are the same :p

·
Premium Member
4,287 Posts
You've got a black Berkshire and Blosson is a topaz (called fawn in the US) and Buttercup is a Buff (called beige in the us) hooded. Effectively they are both red eyes dilute rats, one the agouti version, one the self version. They are definitly red eyed dilute rather than pink eyed dilute which gives champagne and silver fawn as there eyes are too dark.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts