Rat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The one on the left is Maia, I was told she is an American Blue. The one on the right is my daughters girl Delilah, we have no idea on her color.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The last two pics : )

The Pic on the left with my two girls in the Easter Basket- on the left is Possum with the blaze? Think its a blaze anyway! Possum's back is pure white, in this pic it looks like she might have grey markings on her back, but she doesnt. Just head and face markings. On the right is Lexi (with the white head spot) she's much easier to describe lol

The Pic on the right is a baby pic of my little Willow, she's not changed, except her fur is no longer soft baby hair she's got her adult coat, same color and markings.

That's my 4 girls and my daughter's little girl Delilah. Hope someone can identify colors and markings

Attachments

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Great pics :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Mmm I'm thinking Maia does look like a blue in that picture. Delilah looks like a mismarked hooded with a blaze :3 The two girls in the easter basket are capped (the one on the left) and bareback (the one on the right). The last one, the baby, looks like a varieberk with a blaze ^^ As for their colors, you know which ones are black ^^ And the brown capped one...MIGHT be agouti? I can't rightly tell for sure. Might be Mink.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts