Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Wow, looks nice! What are the dimensions on that thing? And the bar spacing? If it's for ferrets it's probably big enough for more than two girls, but you might need to cover it up with some hardware cloths to keep the escapees inside.

The floor should be no problem, just cover it with a couple layers of fleece and you're golden. Or, if you want something actually flat, maybe some coroplast? That's be easy to clean.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Well, the almighty Rat Calculator says "up to two rats if space is used wisely." So I'd say it's a great cage! Plenty of hammocks should fit in there, and other fun stuff. And look how nice and big those doors are...

And 5/8" is good, that's just over a half inch which will keep all but the youngest fuzzlets in.

How much is this cage? It sounds fabulous.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
i was looking at that cage for a bunny a while back. too small for the bunny but for 2 rats it should be great. if you get you'l have to post pictures of the set up. just be careful of the shipping costs when buying off ebay. i bought a 90 cent braclet off there and it cost me $20 to ship it.... its how they get you.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the cage itself cost me 99CENTS!!!!! but the shipping was 56 dollars but i still think thats really really good. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts