Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after watching Rattielover713's newest video on youtube (and balling my eyes out), I've really been wondering.

What do you all call your rat groups? I know "mischief" is fairly common, so I was wondering what else people used.

Or maybe if you don't, do you have any ideas? / What do you think is cute? ^^

[I'm looking for my own group name currently.]

·
Registered
543 Posts
I just call them "my squishys". My cats are my "bunch" haha! I just have random words come out my mouth 99% of the time and they stick!

·
Registered
955 Posts
I have affectionately been calling 'my boys' 'Pishy Pants' recently, due to their charming habit of streaking wee all along the back of my couch. So glad its leather and not fabric!

·
Registered
543 Posts
@CatsRatsVeggies

Omg, that's too cute. Haha.

I'm the same way and generally call anything that's my "baby" by "booger" for some reason. XD
Haha! I don't really call anyone or anything but it's name.. My OH is Boobear, my dad is Ginger Prince and my mum is Punjaab Princess (we're half Indian). I even call my phone my "dome" haha! Cigarette is cigaroot :') I get my fun by making my vocab sound like mish mash haha :)

·
Registered
561 Posts
I'm pretty lame. I call the females "the girls" and the males "the boys". Like last night, the boyfriend says, "I know the boys are new, but you need to play with the girls too." Which lead to a few hours of being trampled by my overly energetic girls, lol.

·
Registered
737 Posts
i have my squishie boys and my ladies and when reffering to them all its rattusk i can walk in the room and sarcastically say " oh. no. it. is. a. rat." word for word in a flat voice and they all come running or plaster to the cage door if there up

·
Registered
966 Posts
I call them boys when talking to them. When referring them to someone else they are "My rat pack".

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Dookers.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@CatsRatsVeggies
Omfg, you're so super cute. ;3; lol

@Aeyna
Awww :) <3

@darkiss4428
Omg! That's the best ever. XD

@cagedbirdsinging
Aww :D Love it. Haha.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Either The Girls or The Rat Babies. They get to meet their grandparents this weekend on our first road trip and my parents already refer to them at the Grandratties. Ha!

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Mine are "the kids" or "my girls"

1 - 20 of 39 Posts