Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
First one is a knock off ferret nation. It would be good but need to cover shelves. And probably need to line the sides with hardware cloth

Second - Same applys

But with minor modification both of these could be nice

·
Registered
730 Posts
O.O the shipping on the second one is sickening! Sellers like that sholuld be reported ASAP - the products are cheap with the high shipping so they don't have to pay so much in Ebay fees.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I think you should report that second seller. They re also selling a hamster cage for $9 and about $25 for shipping...and they're doing that for every item in their stock.

·
Registered
730 Posts
BeanieBoo-Rattles said:
How heavy do you tihnk these cages are guys ?? Cummon they need quite a hefty shipping cost
$240 to Canada is a little to extreme for shipping something like a cage across the border. The have the quote as $200 within the US. I had my Martin's shipped here for around $40, and it would have been about the same weight. I had concidered buying a used SP cage for $25 from another forum, but shipping ended up being $30 to me, so I decided against getting it. So while I believe it does cost a fair amount to ship, it's quite obvious that it wouldn't take that much.

The issue with these sorts of of sellers is that they keep the purchase price low for two reasons - first they're hoping that people will see their 'good deal' and buy it, not seeing the added charges, and second, they only are charged Ebay fees on the purchase price, not the shipping, therefore scamming ebay out of a decent amount of money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts